Rules And Requirement
- Participants must be an indonesian active undergraduate student or diploma program, proven by Students ID and letter of Active Students ID up to 31 January 2023
- Each team must consist of 2-4 members. Each member may come from the same or different university/institution, year/batch, and major
- Each participants can only represent one Business Case Competition ICEE 2023 team
- Each university is allowed to send more than one representatives team.
- Student ID, Letter of Active Students ID, Photos 3×4, and proof of payment are needed for registration
- For more details, please kindly read our guidebook or reach us through our contact person
The early bird registration is open from 30 September – 10 October 2022 with a fee of Rp215.000/team. Meanwhile, the regular registration will be open from 11 October – 1 November 2022 with a fee of Rp250.000/team
Yes, participants from any university major are very welcome to join the Business Case Competition
Yes you can! We strongly advise you to join other ICEE’s competitions to experience the excitement of the tournament. But please keep in mind, there are possibilities of timelines clashing.
The entire Business Case Competition will be in Bahasa Indonesia
Yes you can submit your current academic track record (Kartu Rencana Studi) as an alternative or other evidence that can show that you are still an active student until the specified time that the committee decided.
You can contact us right away and we’ll fix it for you!
Don’t worry! You can contact us right away and we’ll send you the confirmation as soon as possible.
Coaching session is exclusively for the top 5 finalist teams.
The Grand Final presentation will be held offline in Bandung. However, all finalists will be given necessary accommodation during their stay in Bandung and keep in mind for possible changes in the future.