Rules And Requirement
- Participants must be indonesian active students of bachelor or diploma program, proven by Students ID and letter of Active Students ID up to 31 January 2023
- Each team consist of 2-3 participants from the same university and each person/member may only registered in Civil Tender Competition ICEE 2023 for 1 team
- The participating teams may come from different majors and levels but must consist of at least 1 civil engineering student.
- Each university is allowed to send more than one representatives team.
- Student ID, Letter of Active Students ID, Photos 3×4, team leader phone number, and proof of payment are needed for registration
- For more details, please kindly read our guidebook or reach us through our contact person
The early bird registration is open from 30 September – 10 October 2022 with a fee of Rp215.000/team. Meanwhile, the regular registration will be open from 11 October – 1 November 2022 with a fee of Rp250.000/team
Yes, participants from any university major are welcome to join the Competition but at least 1 civil engineering student is mandatory
Yes you can! We strongly advise you to join other ICEE’s competitions to experience the excitement of the tournament. But please keep in mind, there are possibilities of timelines clashing.
The entire Business Case Competition will be in Bahasa Indonesia
Yes you can submit your current academic track record (Kartu Rencana Studi) as an alternative or other evidence that can show that you are still an active student until the specified time that the committee decided.
You can contact us right away and we’ll fix it for you!
Don’t worry! You can contact us right away and we’ll send you the confirmation as soon as possible.
Coaching session is exclusively for the top 5 finalist teams.
The Grand Final presentation will be held offline in Bandung. However, all finalists will be given necessary accommodation during their stay in Bandung and keep in mind for possible changes in the future.